HAPPY NEW YEAR

2024— At the start of the year, I found myself in dark place and mentally drained to the point where I felt completely numb. I go through all life days alone, losing not only things but also people I loved ;)

The hardest part ? I didn't had time to said that I loved him. I keep it just for myself and never told anybody about that. I regretted it. If I could turned back time, I want to tell him that I loved him so much even we were not even closer. But I realize that whatever I regret its never bring me back to the time that I want. 

But I also crossed paths with new friends and start to accept the fate that Allah plans for me. And thats how, I learn how to survive, to adapt, and to grow. This year also gave me one of the most meaningful Ramadans I've ever experienced, for which I deeply grateful 🀍

2024 felt like slipping through pages of book too quickly. I could barely process one chapter before moving to the next. It was a year that passed in a blur, leaving me in the strange emptiness.

To put it simply— it wasn't the most exciting year for me.

For 2025— I hope for a year that's a little dramatic but in a good way, ofcourse. hihi πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Last but not least, the person I lose is actually my grandfather. ;) It's hard to accept because I didn't have alot of memories together with him. I miss him until now. 

Atuk, every day I never forget to make a du'a for you. I try my best to accept all of this but I cannot ;) I felt like I'm the worst grandchildren that you ever had. I promise myself that I will never forget you until the rest of my life. 

And for you who's reading, I hope 2025 brings you joy, peace and blessings beyond measure.
Something good is waiting for you, so keep your heart open. Be happy and always remember to count your blessings. 🌸

p/s: I know its actually 2 Jan 2025 but still I want to share my journey experience in 2024. Hope it's not too late ✌🏻

xoxo,
Rhiraeth 🀍🀍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi, 2026 ?

Hai untuk sekian lama